Friday, March 9, 2012

Top Two Movies

So next up in the series we have my two favorite movies. (I realize that absolutely no one cares what a I think. Seriously.) Anyway, I don't really watch very many films, but there are a couple that I really, really enjoyed:

1. Fantastic Mr. Fox

Claymation? Check. Incredible story line, humor, and acting to boot? Checkity check check. What a wonderful wonderful movie.

2. Godspell

I love everything about Godspell - the musical is also my favorite musical. (If that makes sense.) The acting is endearing, the singing is wonderful, and so is just about everything else. Go watch it.

So there you go. I genuinely hope you watch both of these movies, and love them as much as I do. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many good reviews for Fantastic Mr. Fox. I bet it's quite decent! I'll have to see it sometime.
    I've never heard of Godspell before... Is that sad?

    ReplyDelete